Friday, November 13, 2009

Leisure Time in Lauterbrunnen

We decided to take an alternative route home and swing by Switzerland. Justin and I have already been to this area so we decided to stay back and have a kid friendly day. We went for a little walk and found a great park.
We found someone to take our family picture. I don't know what I was doing in this picture, I promise I like my husband.
I wanted a picture with my girls. I think they were all out takes.

Lyndi Loves pulling hair


We walked past a flock of lamb and sheep, they were adorable.



Lauterbrunnen was carved out by a glacier, look at that nice U. It was beautiful to see in October and there was hardly a tourist in sight. All of the resturaunts Justin and I ate at last time, were closed. During this season it was a little more difficult to find food (the grocery store closed early), but very enjoyable.




Keanna our upcoming photographer took this shot.

I went back and took a long needed nap with Lyndi and Ayla. Justin and Keanna went to the park and had some fun Daddy daughter time. We are all so blessed to have such a wonderful Father and Husband.

1 comment:

likeschocolate said...

How cool to see this area in the fall. We went in August, but did not have that great of weather.