Thursday, October 30, 2008
I have been dreading potty training. Let's roll up the rugs and let the fun begin.
Friday, October 24, 2008
- Keanna is the best big sister. She always helps Ayla, and is very patient with her. Keanna is good at celebrating Ayla's successes, and isn't jealous.
- Keanna has a way of making you feel good about yourself. I think this is a natural talent that she has, but you just feel good when your around her.
- Keanna is very good at crafts! She loves to color, work with yarn, paint and stamp (I think she needs to visit Aunt Wendy for this one)!
- Keanna enjoys learning. She loves to play learning games in the car, read books, do experiments and practice Work on Phonics.
- Keanna has good self discipline. On Saturday morning, Justin and I try to sleep in, which means cartoons go on. She often turns off the TV, and says she has watched too much TV, and that she doesn't want to turn into a TV.
- Keanna is a great traveler! She puts up with the long drives, and our many walks through cities. Her idea of a family day, is getting ice cream and walking around town.
- It's fun to see Keanna learning the concept of teasing. She likes to play tricks and make jokes with Mom and Dad.
It's been fun thinking about our last 5 years with Keanna and the special day that this is for her and for me!
Monday, October 20, 2008
Just a glimpse of what the luge looks like
All done after a fun ride!
Ayla couldn't take a ride because of her age. Maybe for her third birthday we will take a trip over and let her see what all the hype is about. Luckily, we were able to buy some ice cream to make up for the missed ride.
Saturday, October 18, 2008
Monday, October 13, 2008
Keanna has done so well! She is still a little unsure about it, but in time it should be no big deal.
Saturday, October 11, 2008
Sunday, October 5, 2008
This is a man made cave. He would have his own personal opera concerts in here. The main charachters would stand over by the mural, the choir and orchestra would stand where the picture was taken and he would float around in his little boat. Can you say excentric!
Family picture, soon to be outdated :)
Leslie, Garrity, Jstin, Ayla, Keanna, Dale
Friday, October 3, 2008
We were so happy to have Garrity with us. The girls adored her and wanted to spend all their time with her.
The Austrian Alps, we had to make a stop, walk around, and take in the beauty.
A cute picture of Garrity, Leslie and Dale
Ayla began a new habit on this trip. When she wouldn't get her way, she would lay on the ground and throw a fit. It's difficult, it to be good parents when traveling. Mommy and Ayla
Just, a cute picture of our Ayla
I have been to the castle before so volunteered to stay outside with Ayla. As I was taking pictures, I saw the crew inside the castle. Do you see them waving?
Justin, Ayla, Keanna, Garrity, Dale and Leslie