Thursday, October 30, 2008

POttY tRaiNinG (Part 1)

Last Wednesday, I woke up with 3 diapers on hand. Our comissary isn't open on Wednesday, and the next closest one is a 45 minute drive. I could have shopped at a German store, but even with the dollars meager recovery, it still hurts the pocketbook. I dediced it was...
a good day to start Potty Training!!!
Lucky for me, Keanna is very supportive and encourages Ayla.
I have been dreading potty training. Let's roll up the rugs and let the fun begin.

Sometimes, Ayla get's a little nervous. She likes me to hold both of her hands, and practice deep breathing. I guess, it helps me practice for child birth.


The day was quite successful, she went Pee, pee 2 times in the potty! Since Thursday, Ayla, refuses to wear Pull Ups or panties. I have been a little busy, so I haven't pushed the matter. After Halloween, we will begin Potty Training part 2.




2 comments:

Daisha said...

I am on the same exact mission as you . . . Dominic's been stubborn though, sometimes I'm draging him to the potty. Definetly more accidents than sucesses here, but hopeuflly Ayla and Dom will catch on soon enough , , I hate potty training!

Tanner Family Blog said...

Let's get Ayla and Truman together!