Friday, March 20, 2009
1. What is something mom always says to you? clean up my bedroom
2. What makes mom happy? when I clean the dishes when mom doesn't say me too.
3. What makes mom sad? When I'm not buckled in the car
4. How does your mom make you laugh? When you Tickle me.
5. What was your mom like as a child? You always wanted your hair straight
6. How old is your mom? I don't know
7. How tall is your mom? half 30 years old
8. What is her favorite thing to do? help their childs
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? Help Ayla and Lyndi
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? I don't know what you mean
11. What is your mom really good at? making hair bands
12. What is your mom not very good at? doing teeth
13. What does your mom do for a job? take care of the house
14. What is your mom's favorite food? what is that green stuff? asparagus? yes, your favorite is asparagus
15. What makes you proud of your mom? When you try to do something that i don't know how to do...like...when you was little you went on a tree and took a picture of that.
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? a baker
17. What do you and your mom do together? jump, when it's summer
18. How are you and your mom the same? Your mom and my middle name is the same
19. How are you and your mom different? We have different birthdays
20. How do you know your mom loves you? she gave me life
21. What does your mom like most about your dad? that necklace that he gave, that has 5 diamonds
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? your home
Saturday, March 14, 2009
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Everyone wants to help out. I had to make sure both Ayla and Keanna had equal opportunites "picking things out." One girl would pick out the onsie, the other PJ's, I even had them choose the wash cloth we used to wash Lyndi. Below is a picture of us dressing Lyndi after her bath.
Thursday, March 5, 2009
We are very pleased with how both Keanna and Ayla have adjusted and completely accepted Lyndi into our family.
Justin and I feel very blessed to have 3 beautiful girls of our own.
Later that day we saw an eye doctor and he suggested we do a eye procedure to clear the clogged duct, as soon as possible. Within 1 1/2 hours she was on the bed on her way to her first surgery. Luckily, it was a very non invasive surgery and she was back in my arms 15 min later. We stayed one more night at the hospital. The next morning, after seeing the eye doctor, we were allowed to come home. Above is Lyndi at home after much improvement to her eye.