Friday, March 20, 2009

The inteview

I had a really fun time reading the MOM interview by my friends Jillian and Bri, so I had to give it a try. I tried with Ayla and we didn't get very far, so below are Keanna's answers to the questions.

1. What is something mom always says to you? clean up my bedroom

2. What makes mom happy? when I clean the dishes when mom doesn't say me too.

3. What makes mom sad? When I'm not buckled in the car

4. How does your mom make you laugh? When you Tickle me.

5. What was your mom like as a child? You always wanted your hair straight

6. How old is your mom? I don't know

7. How tall is your mom? half 30 years old

8. What is her favorite thing to do? help their childs

9. What does your mom do when you're not around? Help Ayla and Lyndi

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? I don't know what you mean

11. What is your mom really good at? making hair bands

12. What is your mom not very good at? doing teeth

13. What does your mom do for a job? take care of the house

14. What is your mom's favorite food? what is that green stuff? asparagus? yes, your favorite is asparagus

15. What makes you proud of your mom? When you try to do something that i don't know how to do...like...when you was little you went on a tree and took a picture of that.

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? a baker

17. What do you and your mom do together? jump, when it's summer

18. How are you and your mom the same? Your mom and my middle name is the same

19. How are you and your mom different? We have different birthdays

20. How do you know your mom loves you? she gave me life

21. What does your mom like most about your dad? that necklace that he gave, that has 5 diamonds

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? your home

10 comments:

Daisha said...

"She gave me life" - how sweet is that little Keanna?! I think Cole needs some moral support from justin - we found out we're having another girl and he's bummed, but what does he have to worry about, at least we have one boy right?!

Bekah said...

you look great Emily!!

The Rich's said...

SO CUTE! I had to do that on my kids. So funny! I love what our kids come up with!

The South Pasadena Dornys said...

o.k., Ammon and I are dying laughing at #21. That is hilarious :))

Hallenbergers said...

That is sooo cute! I love those... I should do that with my boys again!

daveandbri said...

some pretty funny answers, but I had to laugh out loud at the diamond necklace answer . .guess she thinks you're a gold digger =).

Gwen said...

Oh my GOSH! These are wonderful! 5 diamonds in a necklace huh? Wanted straight hair.. I guess the grass is always greener. I have the straightest hair ever and always wanted it curled...oh and how sweet that "she gave me life" WOW! I sure miss my little Keanna... I guess she isn't so little anymore!
Love,
Gwen

Courtney said...

Hey Emily, this is Courtney one of your roommates from Rick's. I found your blog through Marcella's. You have such a cute little family. I too just had my third baby(2 mo ago). Your girls are adorable and they look just as beautiful as you.

McAllister Family said...

That is the cutest thing ever! What a treasure! Keanna is such a sweetheart!
I love all of the pictures of your beautiful girls! Lyndi is so pretty just like Keanna and Ayla. What a beautiful family you have.

Clark Family said...

Emily,
What a cute interview! You girls are so cute! Lyndi is getting big...the 3rd one grows so fast! Hope you are all doing well!
Kelli