Friday, October 3, 2008

More trip photos

We spent a couple days in Garmisch enjoying the beautiful Alps and fairy tale castles.


We were so happy to have Garrity with us. The girls adored her and wanted to spend all their time with her.
The Austrian Alps, we had to make a stop, walk around, and take in the beauty.
A cute picture of Garrity, Leslie and Dale

Neuschwanstein Castle. King Ludwigs fantasy palace that was lived in for a few short months. Next, time you watch a Disney movie see if you can identify their famouse castle. Keanna knew exactly who to go to so she could get carried up the hill.
Ayla began a new habit on this trip. When she wouldn't get her way, she would lay on the ground and throw a fit. It's difficult, it to be good parents when traveling. Mommy and Ayla
Just, a cute picture of our Ayla
I have been to the castle before so volunteered to stay outside with Ayla. As I was taking pictures, I saw the crew inside the castle. Do you see them waving?
Justin, Ayla, Keanna, Garrity, Dale and Leslie


5 comments:

Amanda said...

Emily,
I just love reading your blog! You girls are beautiful and so are you.. How lucky are you to be surrounded by princess castles! Karlie and I are jealous!xoxo... We love your postings!

mariann and Tory said...

Love the pictures!! Your girls are to cute!

Matt said...

nice pics!

It really seems to me that I have seen Alya's pouty lip somewhere else before...maybe 10 or 20 years ago even. Hmm. Not quite sure.

Tara and Josh said...

Hey everyone! Awesome pictures. Man it is so fun to see those and say hey I've been there...I've been there with those people. Emily congratulations on a girl, if you want to name her middle name after me I understand. Hope to talk to you soon! Love Garrity

CareyClan said...

wow! I'm so jealous of all the amazing places you guys get to visit over there! It looks so beautiful!