Friday, November 2, 2007

Reaching Adulthood

Justin and I have been married for about 6 1/2 years we have been going to school this entire time, until this past June. School told us when we were going to vacation, eat and sleep, we were dictated by school. I had always felt like we weren't quite adults yet, not really making decisions for ourselves. However, It occurred to me the other day that we have finally made it to adulthood.
ADULTHOOD: When you finally reach a point where you pay bills instead of just accrue them. When you have the opportunity to decide what you want to do at night or a weekend instead of automatically doing homework, lab work or other related school projects.
We have loved the fact that Justin and I see each other and that we get to make decisions on what activities we are going to participate in. We are having a fun time now that we have reached adulthood.

2 comments:

Daisha said...

I'm sure it's great to get to that point - except for the bills huh! Enojy every minute.
Daisha

Ollanna said...

ah ha! I agree with Daisha. Love it!