Wednesday, November 28, 2007

I must look stupid!!

I put a self made CD into our vans CD player, the paper came off and jammed the CD player. I had to take it into a Toyota dealership to have them fix it. They had to send the CD player someplace to get it fixed. Today I went to get it reinstalled the 200 euro price jumped to 300 euro. Grrr, I guess I will pay the money. I then thought it would be a good idea to have "one stop shop" and get the oil changed, I asked what it would cost. I was quoted "150.00 Euro" I thought we had a miscommunication so I asked again. Again I was quoted "150 euro" I said sorry it was too much. They then lowered the price to "60 euro, if I brought my own oil." I told them it was too expensive and in the states I had it done for 30.00 dollars ( I am sure they loved that comparisson). I left without my oil changed and a little offended to think that I must look that dumb!! I just made another appointment for next Tuesday for 19.95 oil change, thats the price range I was looking for.

2 comments:

Hallenbergers said...

Em,
What is the $$ comparison to our dollar?

Em said...

the dollar is very weak right now you pay about an extra .30 to every dollar. ouch