Saturday, November 24, 2007

I'm getting old!




Well Wednesday was my birthday, it was great. I got home from the gym at about 7 am and Justin had made me a yummy vegetable omelet (if you visit you have to one), Keanna hurried off to school and I had a nice relaxing day. The last time my birthday was the day before Thanksgiving Justin and I were courting and we took a trip to San Diego, where Justin asked my Dad for my hand in marriage. It's good to know that even after 6 1/2 years of marriage I still feel so blessed that I am married to Justin!


Later on I picked up Keanna from school and was greeted with a "Happy Birthday MOM!" her teachers came and wished me a happy birthday and I was given some cute colored pictures as a gift from Keanna. Later that evening we had some real German cake (I prefer American Cake) and opened some presents. It was a great birthday! Can you believe I am 27!

2 comments:

Carina said...

Happy Birthday! I wish I had your number so I could have called you!

Daisha said...

Happy BIrthday! Glad it was great - did you get a van? . . . justin's blog mentioned a van.
Daisha