Wednesday, November 7, 2007

My Snuggle Bug




Ayla loves to snuggle with soft things. Since she was a baby she would do a face plant into a soft blanket or snuggle up to a stuffed animal. The first thing Ayla did when we got our rug is lay her cheeks onto it. She will be my child who complains about how cheap I am because I don't buy a higher thread count.
I thought she was so cute laying in this basket cuddled up to the stuffed bear. I just had to snap some pictures and do another blog. PS in the first picture on the couch you can see Ayla's expensive German shoes. ie my first shopping experience blog

4 comments:

Carina said...

She is so cute! And those shoes, at least they are adorable. You will pass those shoes down to your grandkids, along with the story that goes with them, totally worth the money! Hey, do you have a phone number I can call you at?

Carina said...

Sorry, I think my phone cut out, it was good to hear from you, thanks for being such a great friend!

JasonBingham said...

Hi Justin & Emily. Love your blogs. I did get your phone call on Friday, but we were in the middle of Shrek 4-D at Universal Studios. We had soooo much fun. 3 girls, Stacy and I played hard for 5 days. We figure a year from right now we will be in Germany, what do you think? Talk to you soon. Jason

Maike said...

Hi,
sorry for intruding on your blog. We don't know each other...My name is Maike and I am friends with Johanna Hallenberger. She told me about your blog and that you're in Germany. I would like to email you because you don't live very far from where my family lives (in Luhe-Wildenau). My mom and sister attend the branch in Grafenwoehr. My email is maikepierce@gmail.com and our blog srpfamily.blogspot.com
I'd love to chat if you don't mind. By the way, your kids are really cute.