Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Our Van!




For those of you who might be wondering, yes we bought a new van a couple months ago. We didn't intend to buy a new van. We actually had a gentlly used 2004 van that we were moments away from buying. Justin said lets sleep on it a couple days and see how we feel. The night before we were to buy the used van I had a dream that our family got into a car accident our car rolled and our girls died. I then became quite concerned about the safety of vehicles, I just could not overlook the feelings I received about the importance of a safe vehicle. We did our homework and decided on getting a car with side curtain air bags. The 2 vehicles we found that fit our "safety criteria" was our van and a volvo xc90, we thought the volvo was sweet, but in the end practicality set in. After driving on the autobahn at 85 or 90 mph and getting passed at significantly higher speeds I feel very happy about our decision to bite the bullet and pay a price for a safe vehicle. :)

3 comments:

Daisha said...

Good thing you spet on it! Scary dream though! Ok- you got the van I've been dreaming about- LUCKY. Give me a review because one day I hope to purchase one just like it! Do you love it?

Em said...

I love our van, I would defeinetely recommend it. It drives really smooth and its quiet, I feel incredibly safe. Someday you will be able to get one, your on the downside of dental school, things only get better.

daveandbri said...

Welcome to the clan! Ahh the mini van mamas.