Monday, May 3, 2010

Tuesday Beach Day


On Tuesday we spent the day at the beach. We were in a protected area so we didn't get big waves, but it was perfect for the girls. They were brave and went quite aways out with Justin, but spent the majority of the time collecting sea shells. Justin was the only person who was brave enought to fully emerse himself into the water. Sadly, that night, Justin became very ill. He spent the night next to the toilet and very weak. We have been together 10 years and I have NEVER seen him that sick.

The only conclusion is that we think Justin got sick from the Ocean Water. He and I ate the exact same foods that entire day. I have heard that Southern California can be affected by contaminated runoff from Mexico.The night before there was a big storm so maybe there was some bad runoff from Spain or Africa??? Anyone, have any information on this. I would love to hear anyones ideas or thoughts. Inform me :)

No comments: