Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Lap Pool

Have you ever been to the pool and have seen THAT person walk in swim cap, googles and speedo. They jump in and you debate if you ought to save the poor drowning person and then realize they are trying to swim. Well I was THAT swimmer today (all except the speedo).
I told my sister in law that I would do a triathlon in August. Last time I really swam was my sophomore year in college, when I was engaged. I took a beginner swim class. Let's just say I have a LOT of work to do.

Above the lap pool there is a balacony that leads up to the "adult section" of the pool. A group of about 5 people were standing there, and although it may sound a little egocentric, I was sure they were laughing. However, I do plan on having a date with the lap pool, very soon.

2 comments:

likeschocolate said...

Good Luck! I have always wanted to do a tri-athlon, but I hate to run.

Daisha said...

Swimming is not my thing either. Good luck with the training!