Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

I had the most wonderful Mother's Day thanks to these 3 beautiful girls and one special Husband.
Keanna brought me breakfast in bed (toast and water) and then Justin made me a 2nd breakfast waffles.

I received many handmade cards and 2 beautiful hand crafted necklaces, which I wore to church.




I didn't make a single meal all day and was able to take a nice long nap.


Justin wanted to give me a gift with my input and I am soo excited to get it completed. We will collect 8 or so pictures of our European Adventures take them to our favorite framer and have a beautiful collage for our bedroom.

I also had time to contimplate the blessing of having a loving mother and mother in law. I am truly blessed!

Thank you darling Children and Thoughtful Husband for a great day!

1 comment:

Polkowske Fam said...

Sounds like a wonderful mother's day! Kids can be sooo thoughtful! and a pat on the back to Justin too for helping balance out the breakfast! :)