Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Unfortunate




Thursday morning I started to notice Keanna's eye swelling. I quized her about her recent activities, my girl certainly couldn't have participated in a fist fight. I watched as her eye grew throughout the day. Friday morning, I took her to the doctor to find out the swelling was most likely caused from a bug bite. Doctors orders were to give her some anthistimine and ice the eye. I asked about swimming on Saturday and he said "NO!"


Justin was taking the youth to Galaxy swimming in Munich. They claim to be the largest swim resort in Europe! We were so sad to miss it. :(

6 comments:

Bekah said...

Dude, Munich swim resort, OK jealousy!! I was in munich for 4 months on the miss. and That is just so cool that you guys get to participate in such fun cultural activities!! What ward and stake are you in again? Em. If you ever come Bay area California we've got to get together. Hope you are having too much fun and your little girls eye it ok.

Tyson and Amanda said...

Her poor eye, how sad! Stuff like that always seems to happen when something fun is planned. Good luck with it!

Daisha said...

Holy Cow . . . all from a bug bite!?! Poor girl!

Tanner Family Blog said...

So sad! Even with a swollen eye she looks so cute!

Adam/Regina said...

The same thing totally happens to my eye! About once every two months for the past three years my eye will just spontaniously swell up. It hasn't ever happened while I'm sleeping so I know it's not a bug bite but other than that, I have no guesses. All I know is that I am HIDEOUS for about two days and have to hide away from the world. So obnoxious!

Polkowske Fam said...

I was just reading Kari (Stephens) Andersons' blog and her little girl had the same thing happen from a bug bite while camping! It looks so painful and scary from not knowing what really bit her?! Hope you are having a fun summer and feeling better quickly! Take care!