Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Picture Tagged

I was picture tagged... so here I go. Thanks Ardis, this was fun :)


Dream job: Ha, ha I don't know... maybe an exercise machine tester. I could get in a workout and get paid for it.

















Guilty Pleasure: always and forever chocolate. My recent favorite is the Biscuit Ritter Bar.






Favorite Flower: I don't really have a favorite flower. However, I find it impressive when beautiful flowers such as this grow without being tended to.


Favorite Vacation Spot: This is tricky. I love the beach, but I get a little freaked out with my little ones playing in the water...so it's not THAT relaxing. I think I could enjoy a cabin in the mountain. Is it against the rules to post 2 pictures?








Favorite Color: Its been yellow for a very long time. Within the past year it has changed to sage green.




Favorite Car: This is a tough one, most of my life I have completely ignored cars until moving to Germany. I have realized that there are many nice cars audi's, BMW's etc. I think the Volvo XC90 has to win my vote for safety and size. Maybe not the sleekest, but safety wins me 10 times over.


Hobby: blogging, of course






Favorite Restaurant: All of them. I don't really have a favorite, we never ate out enough. Small and simple things like Wendys frostys, taco's, amercian chineese resturaunts. Hmmm... can you tell I am hungry.
I tag Tara, Stacy and Carina

2 comments:

Adventures of Ardis said...

I love your answers! I think you could totally get paid to be an exercise machine tester, that would be a great job. And amen to how amazing Ritter is. So good! I think publishing two photos for one answer is definitely legit.

Ashley said...

Ritter Sport! I discovered those in Denmark. First, I love how the packages crack open. Second, my favorite was the white chocolate with hazelnut. Yum.