Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Konigsee and a scenic drive, Day 2

We decided to take a short drive to Berchtesgaden. This is where Hitlers Eagle's nest is and the beautiful Konigsee. We decided to do a kid friendly activity and take a boat ride through the Konigsee.







Keanna is such a cutie.




sorry for so many family pictures (this will be a scrapbook someday :))




Some of my favorite people, my hubby and children.

Keanna did a good job taking our picture, don't you think?





Someone is not very happy. However, who could blame her? She just walked in front of Keanna's swing and got smacked. Ouch! Thats a hard lesson to learn.




Ayla's had had a difficult enough day so its time to hope on the boat and head back to our car. This is the Church of St.Bartholomew this was once a monastery and then a hunting lodge for the Bavarian Royal family.

We had a 3 1/2 our drive to the Italian Dolomites, check out our view



It was one incredible mountain after the next.

4 comments:

Steve, Kristine, Cole, Kade said...

Salzburg has been one of my most favorite trips so far. When we were there though it had snow all over! The Konigsee looks absolutely amazing during the summer. We'll have to go back again.

mariann and Tory said...

Oh my heck! Could your pictures get any better! They are awesome! I want to come and explore!!!

vickersfam said...

This is so beautiful! I'm glad to see your family's having such fun together.

vickersfam said...

oh, I love Julie Andrew's 'Favorite Things' on your playlist. My son is begging to hear it again. "I want dat one!"