Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Small spaces.

On our way!

Everyone has to help!


I loved this elevator. It had little wooden doors with windows. We watched as we moved past the concrete.




We want to travel to soo many places. However, we still have to work within our budget. Therefore, we try to find a nice, inexpensive motel or BB that includes breakfast. This was the smallest room that we have ever had. This building was built in the late 1800's. The white wicker door where Ayla was standing was our tiny sink and shower.

1 comment:

The Rich's said...

Wow. I hope your vacation went great! It is so fun to be as a family. I ma so misiing Brian right now as he is in D.C. Your girls are so CUTE! I love Ayla's picture of her in the wind and her cute little nose all wrinkled up! I like Keanna's picture of her in her boots outside in the cold. How CUTE!
Marcella