Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Europes Largest Chocolate Shop!!!!!!!

Austin this blog is for you.

We Welcome you to Europe's Largest chocolate shop! It's certainly the Nordstroms of Chocolate shops, with a red carpet entrance and security at the door. Lets just say I was in heaven!!! I love European chocolate!

Behind Keanna and myself is a chocolate church and another chocolate building. The original church can be found in Berlin. This church was bombed during WWII and never rebuilt.


Here is Justin and Ayla standing next to the chocolate German Parliament building. Pay special attention to this picture a replica will be in an upcoming posts.

CAN YOU BELIEVE ITS ALL CHOCOLATE!

5 comments:

The Rich's said...

That is the coolest chocoalte thing I have seen yet. That is so fun! What a cool thing for you and your family to see. So did you get some chocolate te eat or did you just look at it? it would be so tempting to nibble at some. Justin did you bite at the gingerbread men tree display at BYUI too? Thinking about nibbling at that chocolate reminded me when Brian and some of his roomates, I don't know which ones ate the arms and legs off the ginger bread men on the culinary arts tree display at BYUI.

Thanks for your comments on our blog. It was a long trip to get here but we are glad to be here. Hilary and Nick are coming over to dinner tonight. Garrett is in love with Cloe ( I am not sure how to spell her name) Garrrett just loves babies and we have sat by them at church for the last two weeks. Anyways have a great day.
Marcella

Daisha said...

wow! For some reason when I looked at these pictures today I got all sad that you aren't here anymore! We certainly miss you. I think Ayla looks like you Emily.
I have sad news from the ward - Stacey Knight passed away from natural causes last thursday, the funeral was yesturday. Email me and I can give you the details.

M said...

I want that chocolate. I wouldn't be able to visit there and not try to eat it all... At least right now since I'm pregnant and I love European chocolate.

Austin said...

That's more like it! Sorry I've been slow to comment and visit your site. I've been studying for a test for the past several months and I haven't looked outside my studies for a while. Good thing for slow days at work!
Hopefully your next chocolate blog post includes a tasting-- that would be enough to entice Katie and I to come visit. Not that we need any more enticement....

Austin said...

By the way, I'm honored to have a post in my name. :)