Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Lyndi is 18 months (back in August)

I remember when I was a little girl I complained that there weren't as many pictures of me compared to my older siblings. My mother apologized and explained to me how with each child things became a little more hectic and expensive.
I realized I didn't have official 18 month pictures of Lyndi so I decided it was a good day to try. I have now realized how difficult it is to stay on top of pictures of kids. Sorry Mom, I get it now :)
I can't ever decide which I prefer a picture with my child looking away or one where she is looking straight at the camera...what do you think?







Lyndi didn't want anything to do with the camera on this particular day. She had more important things to consider.
It was sure cute watching her as she tried to push

and pedal on her trike. Sometimes it was necessary to
watch her feet.
Afterwards, we ate lunch.

I don't think I ever found the perfect picture for 18 months, but it we had fun trying.
Geez!!! time is sure flying!









No comments: