Sunday, November 28, 2010

I'm Really 30!!!

These were a gift to myself. Kate Spade dishes. Oh, how I would love to use them to eat on, because they are so beautiful, but a little to costly!! However, I will use them to help decorate my kitchen instead :)
Me on my birthday ready to blow out the candles on my pecan pie. Justin made this pecan pie all by himself using a recipe without corn syrup!!!

I can use all the help I can get to blow out my birthday candles!!

lets hope 30 continues to be this good :)

4 comments:

Daisha said...

Happy Birthday! Love the plate too.

Katherine Bettilyon said...

Happy Birthday!!! Lyndi looks just like you! That plate is beautiful!

Matt Bettilyon said...

happy birthday sis! pecan pie is one of my faves.

The 30's only get better, so get ready for a fun and wonderful ride.

likeschocolate said...

Happy Birthday! Wishing you many happy Birthdays to come. The girls are adorable in their holiday dresses.