Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Girls Bathroom Update (Christina, this is for you :)

I finally finished my shower curtain! I love the warmth that it brings to this area. Although a lot of work has been done, I still have more to do (in time) noted a new vanity, mirror and light fixture. :)

The picture above the bathroom was made with scrap material. I simply cut out a design and then painted it with fabric mod podge.
However, I must boast about the work that has already been done. A big shout out to Stacy who helped me put in new vinyl and floor boards, it's transformed the bathroom... Really it has.
I think I will use this restroom in the future :)
Christina thanks for asking, this was fun for me to put together :)

2 comments:

Daisha said...

I love the fabric! Everything looks so bright and cheery! It looks great!

Katherine Bettilyon said...

way cute bathroom!