Monday, April 26, 2010

Happy Birthday Ayla!

HapPy BiRthDAy AYLa!
We celbrated this wonderful little girls a couple days before her actual birthday to not cause too much stress in cordinace with our vacation to Spain. Ayla wanted a cake and a doll. That's it! She is such a happy little girl.
Ayla loves to be funny! She thinks of things to say and do to make us laugh. I think she is a good antidote for Justin and I's seriousness.

She always pulls the cutest little faces and says the funniest things. Last night she came into my room at 3 in the morning and she said "Mom, I don't think I brushed my teeth weally well last night." I assumed that she didn't enjoy the morning breath taste in her mouth and assumed it was because she didn't brush her teeth well enough. I got her some water and then we both went back to bed. She is so darn cute.
She is great at sharing. At church she received a laughy taffy for being the Super Star. One of the boys asked for the candy and Ayla willingly gave it to him. There was another tender hearted girl who insisted that he give it back to Ayla.

Ayla is a sweety, but she still has an opinion and asserts her individual ideas to both her older sister and her parents.

We love you Ayla and are so happy that you are part of our family. Happy Birthday beautiful "big" 4 year old girl!






2 comments:

Daisha said...

What a cutie!

Katherine Bettilyon said...

What a sweet girl. I can't wait to meet her.