Thursday, April 29, 2010

Day 3 Mijas

We were able to find a Spanish Branch in Malaga. It was fun for Justin to hear the gospel in Spanish again.
Afterwards we went to this beautiful little Spanish Town called Mijas. My friend Leah said it was a great little town. We didn't have any history, but we just enjoyed our Sunday afternoon.
I love the Spanish White Hill Towns they were so charming and fun. I love all the potted plants along the streets.

Adorable Girls, need I say more





I always laugh when we try to get a picture of the 3 girls.

Lyndi 14 months going on 2 years. She already wants to do everything herself, gets upset when you try to help her and says "NO" very clearly.
Keanna our 6 year old reader, rollerblader and amazing big sister with a big tender heart.
Ayla our little comedian who loves to help Mom cook and take care of her new baby doll Sage.
It's so funny to watch Lyndi walk

We were hanging out in a Plaza and this cute little girl Carmen came and befriended Ayla. Her brother Ricardo came and played with Keanna. They played hide and seek for a good 20 minutes. Justin loved talking to Ricardo he was such a funny little boy.




Later Keanna and Ricardo played a little futbol

2 lovely ladies from California took our one and only family picture for the trip


Mijas was such a kid friendly town. Not many cars, but they had many parks and open spaces for the children to run and play. Stress free for Mom and Dad.



A beautiful view from the city of Mijas


10 years together 9 married years together, 3 beautiful daughters, 7 years of school and nearly 3 years living overseas and we are still in love!

4 comments:

Katherine Bettilyon said...

What a wonderful family!

Tara and Josh said...

Hi Aunt Emily,
This is Kalli (with Dad typing). I like the dresses your daughters are wearing. I like you shoes too. Maybe you could send me a cool pair like that (Dad says no). I am excited to see you and Keanna and Ayla and Lyndi this summer. Tell Uncle Justin that I will be the first one awake at Deer Camp and I am really excited!

Daisha said...

First, I love your turquoise sandals! Second, the family picture is darling. Third, love, love, love, the girls dresses . . . did you make them and if so did you use a pattern or tutorial? Fourth, I just noticed your neice likes those things too.

Leah said...

You guys are much better than we are- instead of going to church we hung out in Mijas. So glad you enjoyed it as much as we did!