Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Pictures from the Stuttgart Trip

Here are some pictures from our Stuttgart trip. Its always so hard for me to choose which pictures to post.
You see I wasn't lying, we really did go to Ludwigsburg Castle! Cynthia, Emily, Keanna and Ayla standing amongst the statues. Its too bad I don't know more about Greek Mythology.
The girls playing by the statue. I love courtyards, I don't have to worry about cars!
We had a great tour guide. He let the girls and I go behind the rope line and take a picture in the queens bedroom.
This amazing chandler could go up into the ceiling.
The idea of the wealthy having there own home theatre is not a new concept. Its just been downsized a little.
Mariah was a little nervous about these stautes. I guess they were a little creepy

Kristine, Kade, Mariah and Ayla
The view from the castles couryard. Gorgeous!
Cynthia, Ayla, Mariah, Kristine and Kade at the top of the castle walls. This really scarred me. I hate being on top of tall things.
This will probably be the most spiritual diaper changing experience we will ever have.


Kristen and Kade, Ayla and Cynthia wating in the cold wind. Cynthia was so nice to hold Ayla for me.




4 comments:

Andrea said...

Emily,
Your trip looks amazing. Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog, it is fun to hear from people who read. I completely agree that I still feel like I'm 19 and don't know where the time is going. You have an adorable family and looks like you are taking advantage of your time in Europe. My brother served his mission in Germany and one of his areas was Stuttgart, so it was interesting to see your pixs, it is such a small world.

Andrea (Goodfellow) Griesemer

Jason and Stacy Bingham said...

Wow!! Those are awsome pictures. It probably doesn't really matter which pictures you post as all of them are awsome! Jason said to tell you, "Your pictures are so much cooler than ours." I agree.

Hallenbergers said...

Man what I would give to see that country side and take some pics!! The funniest thing, my friend Maike Pierce that is from Germany, I just found out that her mother is in your ward!! Small world!

Johanna :)

Amber said...

Great photos. I am cracking up at the diaper change. Ah, the places we can change a diaper! Diddo on the courtyard. I wish there were more in the states! I hate cars.