Monday, July 6, 2009

Olympia Greece

Again I took a few pictures from my friend Marianne. It's amazing to think that these structures have held up since 700's BC!!!

Below is a mosaic that was once the flooring of one of the buildings



When in Olympia it's only natural to have a healthy foot race. Keanna, Owen and Ayla may be running on the very grounds that famous Olympians may have walked back in 776 BC.

On your mark.... get set.... go..........

It starts out tight, but Keanna quickly takes the lead...


Owen is on her trail at second....and Ayla wins the award for never giving up!


The Shot Put is another important Olympic Game that we should participate in. Owen seems to be considering the spin style, Keanna is preparing for the glide and Ayla is ready to create a new putting style.


Owen was determined to win his rematch.


Finally, a Family Photo and might I add this was one hot day!

4 comments:

JasonBingham said...

Hi guys,
Cute pictures as always. See ya soon
Jason

Tara and Josh said...

looks great. Funny how I noticed the "Y" t-shirt before I looked at the rest of the photo. Sounds like you had a good trip.

Daisha said...

Not working is such a relief!! I feel like such a better mom (like you previously said) and have time to do things with the kids like teach Macie piano and Dominic his letters. I feel so much less stress which is better all around. I can't believe the beautiful places you get to travel to. I wish we weren't still in school so we could come visit you before you're done!!

Unknown said...

Hey Justin and Emily Cute pictures! I too like Josh noticed the "Y" shirt but no harm done he's just a kid! Looks like your trip was awesome, minus the slighly creepy turkish dude. Thanks for calling Justin, I couldnt quite understand the austrian marathon name, or how you guys are getting to the US by boat, plane or bird? Not sure. Look forward to hearing all your excitng adventures and campaignign for favorite aunt position! Love Ya Garrity