Saturday, May 9, 2009

YucK!!!!

When I began blogging I thrieved off of coments. Now I usually just write for myself, so... if your busy don't worry about reading about all our drama.

This morning Keanna took her slippers downstairs to be placed next to my sewing machine. "It stinks down here!" she exclaimed. Insided my head I thought of course it stinks down there, I have mounds of dirty laundry that need to be attended to.

A little later I walked downstairs to switch the laundry into the dryer. Keanna was right, it was unusally stinky downstairs. I open up the front loader and found a little suprise! You see, we are potty training Ayla and apparently, I didn't clean out her pants well enough and found a little log in the washer. I heroickly cleaned it out and needless to say I am rewashing that load several more times.

8 comments:

Tara and Josh said...

You are my hero! There is nothing worse than body fluids or solids and you heroically took care of the problem without throwing up. We miss you and hope all is well!
WE love reading you blog so keep up the great thoughts and pictures.
LOVE
TARA

Amber said...

YIKES!

mariann and Tory said...

THat is pretty funny! Way to go!! Happy mothers day!

Tyson and Amanda said...

hilarious! That is one of those "you have go to be kidding me" moments.

Adam/Regina said...

Gotta love mommyhood!

Kristine said...

That is horrible! I wish you the best of luck! Isn't today your potty party?

Bekah said...

Poor you, Wow,

McAllister Family said...

Oh the joys of motherhood! Good thing you threw that potty party!
I loved your post about Keanna being emotional before school and you realized it was because of things going on with friends at school. I read it the other day but didn't have time to comment. That is so good to look deaper into their behavior and find the reason for it. That was a good reminder for me. You are such a great mom, Emily! You are absolutely perfect for girls!