Monday, May 18, 2009

Potty Party!!!!

I have been desperate to find a solution to help Ayla Potty Train. I tried sticker charts, treats, toys and nothing worked for more then 3 times. I knew Ayla had the ability to be potty trained, she just needed to have the desire. In a moment of great frustration, I decided on having a potty party.


Nate, Haeyden, and Ayla

Ayla helped me pick out the "potty favors," decorate the house with balloons and streamers and set up the chairs where the childrens under pants would go. She was so excited. I told all the children that they were big kids and had a choice. They could go potty on the toilet or clean up their mess. I don't know if it helped the other Mom's, but this worked for Ayla!!!
She has had maybe 2 accidents since last Wednesday!!! I am so proud of her!! What a big girl!

2 comments:

likeschocolate said...

Yahoo! I think potty trained children is one of the monumental moments in life. No joke. What a great idea.

McAllister Family said...

That is such a cute idea! I love it! So glad it worked! It is SO nice when they are potty trained!