Saturday, November 15, 2008

Tagged

I was tagged by Amanda



1) Link to the person who tagged you.


2) Post the rules on your blog (copy and paste 1-6).


3) Write 6 random things about yourself (see below).


4) Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them.


5) Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.


6) Let the tagger know when your entry is up.




1. One of my bad habits it leaving the kitchen cupboards open. There have been times I have walked in the kitchen and every cupboard was wide open. This stems from my bad habit of snacking. I brainlessly walk in the kitchen, open every cupboard, until I find something to eat.

2. When I was in Kindergarten, I wanted to be Jem (you know the cartoon). I actually, thought her name was Jam. I would play super star singer with one of my friends. I would pretend I was "JAM" and he would put a blanket over my head and "kidnap" me.


3. One of my favorite snacks as a child was cheese and strawberry jam. Maybe it stemmed from my "Jam" obsession? However, it was quite good. I haven't tried it for awhile, maybe I should give it a go.


4. I'm not naturally very girly. However, with this 3rd girl on the way, I have recently decided to get on board. I have been making bows, making cute hats and thinking pink. I decided, "why fight it" we are obviously a girl family.

5. I develop crushes on fictional characters such as Jack Bauer (24), Edward Cullen (twillight series) and my most recent crush is Michael Schofield (Prison Break). Justin is aware of all of them, but is confident.

6. I had to ask Justin for our first hug.

I tag Rachel, Regina and Rebecca (wow all R's).


7 comments:

Daisha said...

oh my Gosh, you've been watching Prison Break!!! We LOVE that show too and he is very good looking.

daveandbri said...

Too funny. I also have a huge crush on Michael (even if his real name in life is Winston). Dave and I fight over the tv weekly on whether we're going to watch Prison Break or Heroes on Monday night . .luckily I usually win! Jam and cheese? I'm thinking maybe you shouldn't try that one again.

Kristine said...

I am finally on! Thanks for inviting me - it looks like you guys have been busy with Halloween, football and birthday parties! That is awesome.

mariann and Tory said...

We love Prison Break! Jam and cheese huh? Let us know on that one!

Becca Gilbert said...

Hi Emma and Justin! How are you doing? Emily happy birthday! love Ya Garrity

likeschocolate said...

That is too funny! I loved that cartoon, but had completely forgotten about it. Happy Thanksgiving from Georgia!

Amber said...

I totally loved Jem too. I think I watched it every morning. Jeremy doesn't remember it. Must have been a girl thing.
Also, I would definitely say you are girly. You totally have great style with fashion and makeup and such. That is girly all the way!