Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Happy Birthday to me

Keanna was scheduled to have pictures taken for dance, the evening of my birthday. I concluded that I was officially a grown up and my birthday would be another day. Consequently, I think this was my first birthday where I didn't get giddy and excited. Lucky for me, I was wrong. Here are some pictures of Keanna, with makeup and Ayla.


Justin woke up early and make me waffles! yummy! and my friend Cori, called and insisted on taking our girls and taking Keanna to get her picture taken, so Justin and I could go out to eat. It was totally unexpected and a lot of fun!

We came home that evening and Justin had one small little present for me to open. He gave me a beautiful diamond necklace!!! I was so suprised! It has five small stones, one for everyone in our family, it's very beautiful! He said now that he's working with a bunch of girls, his presents might be a little different. Thanks Justin, I love it!!!

On Saturday, we enjoyed some birthday pecan pie with the girls. I wish we would have taken pictures on Friday night, I actually did my hair and makeup!!! Instead, we took a picture on Saturday, oh well!

Thanks Justin for making this day unordinary!

1 comment:

Daisha said...

oh my goodness- Happy Birthday!! A diamond necklace, way to go Justin! How nice to not be students anymore right?!