Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Dance Recital

Keanna has been taking dance for about a year now and she really enjoys it. Ayla also loves dance. Ayla also dresses up in a leotard and dances and plays while Keanna takes her lesson. Once, Ayla turns 3 we will definetely put her in a class. Sadly, I didn't take any pictures during the actual classes.
This past weekend Keanna had a recital. Justin is out of town for a couple days so it was my sole responsibility to take pictures, get video and care for Ayla. I got the entire dance filmed, managed Ayla, but only got these 2 pictures of our little dancer.

Keanna and her friend Olivia from school

3 comments:

Daisha said...

Oh she is so pretty!! I can't believe how big all our kids are getting!

Leah said...

Keanna, looks so cute with her makeup and costume. I loved dance as a kid. I'm counting down the hours til tomorrow!

daveandbri said...

nice job on the makeup. She looks gorgeous! I never did dance myself, but hope my girls enjoy it at least when they're young.