Sunday, May 25, 2008

Picture Perfect Prague


On Saturday we decided to make a day trip to Prague. Its a short 2 1/2 hour drive so we didn't do a lot of planning in advance. We were floored by the incredible beauty and a little dissapointed we didn't know about all the history that occured here. Next time we make a trip to Prague, we will bring our favorite tour guide, Rick Steves.


No, this is not a backdrop, its REAL!


Here is a picture of Justin and the girls. In the background you can see the famous Charles Bridge (built in 1347). A few parts of Mission Impossible were filmed on this bridge and around this area.


Here I am getting my workout for the day, pushing the girls uphill.


This is the girls taking a break from our long walk up the castle steps.


After hiking up the castle steps we reached the Castle's Gardens. The view was incredible. The pictures are an injustice to the beauty.


Here is Justin at the Prague Castle


"Are we done yet?" Wow, she looks tired doesn't she.

12 comments:

Daisha said...

"That's not Keanna, that's Ayla" This was maice's comment to the last pic ot Keanna looking so tired! Geez I wish we could come visit . . . everything is beautiful and majestic looking.

Jason and Stacy Bingham said...

Hey Emily,

Each blog I get more and more excited to come visit. We may just decide the heck with it and come next week J/K. We are at Tara's blogging so here is her new blogger address: joshandtaraclan.blogspot.com so check it out!!
Love ya
Stacy

The Rich's said...

Every time I look at your blog and looking at all the sites you are able to see there just seems like a dream! That is so great you are taking the time to enjoy all the sites around you. I know it is a lot of work with kids but it can be so worth it! I so enjoy you sharing it with us because it gives us a little peek as to all of the fantastic sites around there!
Marcella

MattnBeck said...

The pictures are beautiful! thanks for posting and a little history.

Thanks, btw, for actually reading my other blog. Seems like not everyone is enamored with it like I am. :)

Tell us how book 3 went.

Adam/Regina said...

I want to come see that!!! How fun!

Tanner Family Blog said...

It was great talking to you yesterday! I will be thinking about you and Ayla on Friday. I know it will all go well!

Prague looks amazing!

Tyra said...

Those pictures are amazing. What a great education you guys are getting on the world. I am jealous. I wish my kids were growing up internationally. Enjoy every minute of it. We miss you guys though.

McAllister Family said...

Wow, how beautiful! You guys are so lucky to see so many neat places!

Janine said...

Hello! I love face book, it helps to reconnect everyone. Your girls are darling. They look just like you. What an amazing experience I bet you are having living across the pond, I'm jealous. Now that I found you I'm going to peak at your blog every now and then.

mariann and Tory said...

I stummbled on this blog from Taras. I don't know if you remember me...I am her sister in law! Anyways! This looks amazing! We have friends that are going to visit Europe in June for the whole month and we can't wait to see their pictures! How lucky you are to be able to have this experience! I am totally jealous! Some day I will convince Tory to venture to Europe!

nickandhil'sfamily said...

WOW! Someday!

Suzy said...

I am so amazingly jealous! These pics are absolutely stunning... I can only imagine how it would be in real life! What a dream!