Thursday, May 8, 2008

7 years and counting!


On May 1st Justin and I celebrated our 7 year wedding anniversary. Justin brought home some flowers and we went to see a movie. We don't have many options here and we were delighted that a "chick flick" was playing on our anniversary, afterwards we went for a little walk and talked. It was fun just being together.

Over the past couple days I have realized that I have grown to love Justin so much more over the past 7 years. He is my best friend and I would rather be with him then anybody else. He has grown to understand me and know just how to approach me. I am such a lucky girl to be married to him!

9 comments:

Daisha said...

happy anninversary you guys!!

Jen said...

Happy Anniversary!!! That is a great accomplishment.

M said...

Congrats! 7 years is awesome. I remeber when you got married. It hardly seems like it's been that long.

Kristine said...

Happy Anniversary! Lucky 7 - Good on ya!

Tyson and Amanda said...

congrats! That went by fast.....Justin looks like such a young skinny guy!!!!!

Tanner Family Blog said...

I am so glad I could come to the computer to look at your sweet blog! Happy Anniversary!
Isn't it weird how fast the years go?!
Way to go Justin on the flowers!
Talk to you soon!
ps I'm getting a laptop tomorrow so I can blog from anywhere!! woohoo!

MattnBeck said...

Justin, you watched a chick flick? You must really love her after all.

Happy 7th. Congrats.

matt

Adam/Regina said...

Doesn't each year just keep getting better? Congrats!

McAllister Family said...

Congratulations! What a beautiful wedding photo!