Wednesday, January 23, 2008

the reason I love blogging


I have been trying to figure out why I am obsessed with blogging and I figured it out. In Portland I always had a good friend who lived directly above or below me. Thank you Marlena and Daisha. If I had an experience I would tell them about it during our daily play dates. I really miss that and I can't call most of you because of the time difference. Pathetic, maybe? I can live with that. This is the picture of one of our many play dates with Macie.

2 comments:

Daisha said...

Ahhh . . . such good times! Yesturday I realized that macie has not had a friend over to play since Keanna left - sad huh . . . nothing can beat the convenience of a next door neighbor to play with. Mylene & anya play outside a lot, but I'm still not ready to let her play with out adults around and frankly it's too cold to go outside. We truly miss you!

Tyson and Amanda said...

Emily-
I can't believe how big your girls are getting! How is Germany treating you? You guys all look great! I just started a blog page with some pics of our family and new little guy. You should check it out at tysonandamanda.blogspot.com! hope all is well! we all miss you guys
Amanda