Sunday, January 6, 2008

Our Beautiful Girls

I can't get enough pictures of my girls! They are so darling! We are so blessed to have them in our lives.






Ayla is our little copycat she loves to follow her sister. Keanna has always been a good teeth brusher. Ayla has "followed her example" and is also a great teeth brusher. They make their Daddy so proud. These two just adore each other. Keanna is the best helper. On Saturday while browsing clothing at our local shopping center Ayla made a dart out the door. Keanna sucessfully tackled Ayla to the ground with two smiles still in play.

I love our little girls! They are so fun and cute, I hope you have enjoyed their pictures as much as I do.

3 comments:

Daisha said...

I sent your sheets- sorry it took so long for me to get them in the mail. Macie asked if Keanna likes her now. I guess she remembers that Keanna said she did't like her before she moved - oh the drama of 4 year olds! I only wish my life was that simple. I told macie of course keanna likes her, she was just probably grumpy that day. Miss ya! Daisha

Jen said...

Look how cute your girls are?!? They are getting so big. It seems like just the other day that you guys came to Lake Powell and Keanna was just a baby. Time flies.

The Rich's said...

Hello! Your blog is so cute! Your girls are adorable! We just started a blog ours is bmrichfamily.blogspot.com.
It is so fun to see how your life is.
Marcella