Sunday, December 2, 2007

Sweet Keanna

Strike a pose!!!


Keanna is really growing up to be a sweet and caring girl. Justin and I often say to each other what a good girl she is. Example: Today we were sitting in Sacrament meeting she moves from scratching Justins back and comes and starts scratching mine. I tell Keanna "thank you, I like having my back scratched." Keanna replies "Daddy likes it too!" she continues scratching my back and then says "I like making my family happy."
We certainly have our moments, but we feel very blessed to have such good girls!


5 comments:

Daisha said...

"I like your pictures on the blog. I saw a pictures of Ayla and she was silly." - From Macie.

Everyday, at least once, Macie asks me "what time is it where Keanna Lives?"

FYI, Ben was released from the bishopric and Dan Johnson was called in his place, Tyra is RS Pres. :) Just keeping you in the loop!

Carina said...

I still can't believe how much Keanna looks like you!

Tyra said...

What a sweetheart Keanna is. She is so cute.

JasonBingham said...

Ya know, Justin and Emily, I know more about what is going on in your life than I do of Jake and Wendy (who live right next to us). Your children are beautiful. Sure good to talk to Justin the other day. Talk to you soon.
Jason

fel said...

wow, she is getting so big! she looks just like you!! very cute and sweet-hearted like you.