Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Family


I have my hands full trying to decipher 2 languages. German and Ayla. Can anyone guess what "nanny nu na na" means? Most children prefer a stuffed animal to comfort them in their sleep. Ayla seems particularly attached to her clothing. She often takes a pants or a pair of shoes to bed with her. She has become a great little sleeper, so whatever comforts her is fine with me.
Keanna has quite the imagination! Every day she is someone new and she has a new favorite. She just started dance class and loves to wear her leotard and tights and dance around. She loves being the "Bright Star" Queen and "Holly" the horse. Keanna is also working on her vocabulary she loves using "new words" in her speech. Some quotes include: "This is the most ridiculos thing I ever heard ( this is used when she disagrees with something I tell her) " "its a miracle" (referring to something quite simple like cutting out a snowflake).
Justin continues to be a great husband and Father. When he comes home its a party at the door greeting him. ALL of us are sooo happy that when he is home. Now that I live in a house and don't have a wonderful neighbor to talk to every day I get a little lonely. When Justin gets home I talk his ear off. He always does a good job at just letting me talk and talk and talk. I sure love him. I am taking guesses at what "nanny nu na na" is so give us a message and lets see how well you know Ayla talk.

6 comments:

Carina said...

I have to say, I was laughing while reading this. Barrett says some of the funniest things, but the funniest are ones that I say and he repeats like, "stop freaking out". Your girls are so cute, how could they not be, they look just like you!

MattnBeck said...

Well...."na" in German menas "well" in English......I don't think it has any real tranlation that the free translator can figure out. So I will guess it means Ayla wants snacks!

Are there free Chocolate Bars for the winner? Actually, we like the Hippos the most.

MattnBeck said...

Or you could say 'Ayla will einen Imbiss! '

Carina said...

Hey, what's your new address?

Carina said...

Hey, what's your new address?

Jen said...

What a cute picture of Justin and the girls!!! Tell them all I said hello. And I wish I could help, but I have no idea what that means:):)