Monday, December 31, 2007

Crossing the border

We went to visit our friends, the Mcleans, in Stuttgart. It was so fun to just hang out with them and talk. They took us to downtown Stuggart and also to Strasbourg, France. Strasbourg was incredible; I loved the narrow cobblestone streets and the amazizng cathedral. We were only a couple miles from the German border, but still it was France. I can now understand how the French got their reputation.

Kristine, Kade, Emily and Ayla. We made it to France!

A Memorial we saw in a cathedral in Strasbourg. It made me reflect on all the sacrafices our troops are making down range


Ayla can't get enough of the view


Cole and Keanna flirting on the streets of France




Ayla and Emily standing by the river


We visited the most intricate cathedral I have ever seen. Every inch of this cathedral was covered in sculptures. This photo is actually an insult to the beauty of this building.
Thanks to the Mcleans we had a blast!!!


2 comments:

MattnBeck said...

Looks like such a fun trip! I think France would be pretty amazing to see.

Carina said...

I am so jealous, it looks beautiful, my favorite places are ones that are true to the culture without too many tourists so you really get a feel for what they live like.