Sunday, April 17, 2011

Grandma and Granpa Sadler

A little bit blurry, but still a good picture for posterity's sake :) Lyndi, Emily, Ayla, Keanna on top, Grandma Blanche Sadler and Grandpa Cliff Sadler. Look how cute Grandma and Grandpa are, they are STILL Holding each others hand. I love it!! Lyndi up in one of Grandma Trees. I have soo many memories climbing their trees
Keanna, Grandma and Ayla
Below is Grandma's door we would always record our heigth on this door. We even measure the Keanna, Ayla and Lyndi while we were there.
This picture is of my Grandmother it hangs in their bedroom. This picture was done while Grandpa served in WWII. It's "I'm dreaming of you" picture. Love it!

1 comment:

Matt Bettilyon said...

love the picture of the door!! My only sadness is that I forgot about it the last few visits we were there AND that you didn't take a picture (or post it, anyway) as proof on who the tallest child/grandchild is.