Friday, April 29, 2011

Busy April

If I haven't returned your phone calls it's because April has been a busy month within about 1 week we recarpeted our front room and upstairs.

Justin and I moved the furniture and pulled the carpet, pad and cleaned the floor boards. Below is a picture of our front room after we pulled the carpet. We also pulled off all of the sideboards and we will replace them with white sideboards.

Lyndi's room is below with the carpet removed



Keanna was such a good little helper sweeping up the dirt

Ayla's bedroom was really tricky. The carpet was glued to the pad and the pad to the floor. We ended up scraping it up. All of the windows seals in these bedrooms where also painted white to match the washboards. Painting wood white is the worst, it takes many coats.

The master bedroom. I also painted this room a Benjamin Moore Pottery Barn color.

I will get after photo's up later. I am still putting my house together. We decided we will replace 1 door a month and one of these Saturdays put up white trim. We will post pictures at a later date.

No comments: