Thursday, April 21, 2011

Ayla's Birthday Party

Ayla was very excited to have her very own friend birthdayy party. We started the event out by helping me clean up a jellybean explosion. It's true the jelly bean bag exploded and thankfully I had little helpers to help me clean things up. Below is a picture of the last event of the party (sorry we are out of order), we played musical chairs, the kids loved it!!!

click on the picture to see it not blurry :)
The main event for the day was the Hot tub. The kids LOVED it!

Some loved splashing more than others. My friend Hilary and I were protected as we watched from the dining room window.

We then gathered round the dinner table for a little birthday cake



A birthday cake is always magical at this age

And Now for the Guestlist:
Jackson


Jacee







Hunter


Chloe




Ayla (The girl of honor)



Anne



Abigail


This ended up being a REally fun birthday party, that ended with Ayla taking a nap!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Leah said...

Looks like so much fun. Happy Birthday, sweet Ayla! I didn't know you guys had a hot tub- we are definitely coming to visit:) BTW- I love your new chairs, I'm sure they look great with your table. Where did you find them?