Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Disney Land

We went to the magic world of Disney Land. I couldn't help take this picture and think of Neuschwanstein (sp?) castle in Germany.

This is the only picture that we were able to get with Allen's crew (Britney, Allen, Austin and Taylor) they were certainly at a different level then we were so we soon parted ways



Beautiful Taylor

We were delighted to be welcomed to Disney Land by the Alice
Brianna

excited for their adventures to begin

Ariel (my favorite princess)

Ayla loving the merri go round







Minnie Mouse








Winnie the Pooh and my girls


Matt loved Cruela Devile

Tia


Keanna, Brianna and Asia (poor Ayla was asleep when we saw all the princesses)


We were able to go to the princess party




Keanna


Brianna


Matt is very excited to see Tinker Bell


Asia, Keanna, Ayla and Tinker Bell



I loved these pictures of Asia, Matt and Rebecca on the tea cups very fun









Goofy is great! He's always good for a laugh

Sisters


Matt and Rebecca



I am excited to go see It's a Small World (but really I liked it, it was fun to see all the costumes from different countries)


As we walked out the gate we saw Pluto. Keanna and Brianna wanted to take one last picture

1 comment:

Katherine Bettilyon said...

I love the pictures of the girls looking up! you did a great job!