Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Blast from the past

We went to visit Josh Tara and their family in Sugar City, we decided to go around Rexburg and see how our old stomping ground has changed. It's crazy how much it's changed!!!

Below Lyndi and Justin stand at the place where we had our first kiss!!!
Again wherer we had our first kiss, there weren't as many houses here 11 years ago.

Here I am at my apartment building. the top middle window was mine.


Justins apartment, the top door to the left was his.



Again...Justin in front of his apartment building
We only had Lyndi on this little day trip at first I thought that people might mistake us for college students, because I really do think we look young. I quickly realized that we look old in comparison to these students. In 11 more years we could be back on this same campus to drop off our own daughter!!! that was a scary realization.




No comments: