Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Day 4 The babysitters

Dad and Tami watched Lyndi for me so I could take Ayla and Keanna to Disney Land!!! They also watched Peyton! Tami took some fun pictures of the kids!


my little snow white
Andrew and Katherine decided to not go to Disney Land with little Emma they stayed home and helped hold down the fort

It's crazy to think Emma is about 2 months old in these pictures, she just looks sooo small







Lyndi done playing at the park

Lyndi and Peyton

Emma







Peyton, Grandpa and Lyndi enjoying a little R&R

Uncle Andrew helping with the costume changes
Andrew, Katherine and Emma--they still seem like newly weds
Family photo
Lyndi is a bit puzzling
Peyton
cute, cute cute
Peyton is quite the monkey, he must take after his Dad

I love these pictures of the 2 of them playing
Peyton and Lyndi are sure cute together


Ayla and Emma


Katherine was very kind to let all the "older" cousins have an opportunity to hold Emma


Brianna holding Emma

1 comment:

Carina said...

So jealous!! I love San Diego!! Reminds me of my fun trip out there :) And about BYU. I'm shocked at your feelings of disdain. I guess having Stephan work for the church and seeing from the inside the work that the church does through BYU has only made my appreciation for the church education system deeper. I know it's not a perfect University and could definitely improve in a lot of areas, but I really do feel like for the most part the university (and the church throuh it) is trying to make the world a better place and spread the gospel. But football wise yes they really stink this year.