Sunday, January 24, 2010

A little suprise

This morning when Ayla woke up I remember looking at her hair and thinking how beautiful it was. With no effort she wakes up each morning with long beautiful, perfect waves. Well today that all changed. After church the girls went upstairs into their bedroom. 15 minutes later I walked upstairs to find Ayla staring in the mirror saying
"I yove it!"
"What do you love Ayla?"
"My haircut"

For months Ayla has wanted shorter hair, like her sister. I have continued to decline. Today she asked the right person and Keanna happily cut it. I'm sad to see her beautiful hair go. Keanna knew she was in the wrong and showed a great amount of remorse, even offering to pay me for it. For now, my girls are NOT allowed to use scissors.
I think Keanna may have been going for one of the dramatic trends, long on one side, short on the other.





Tommorrow I will take her to get a REAL haircut






7 comments:

Daisha said...

Oh no. Beauty shop already. I guess the bright side is that it wasn't her bangs or something near the scalp!

likeschocolate said...

I am so sorry! They all seem to do this at least once!

Matt Bettilyon said...

totally love the new style and trend. I think K would have finished the job, however, if you hadn't happened in on them. How could you? In fact, if you want to help them remember, you could have Ayla keep her new style for church next week and cut a new style into Keanna's hair for the week, too?

The Rich's said...

I have to say I am sorry. I experienced my hannah cutting my Natalies hair. It was on my blog. But hannah was very thurough in her hair cutting and cut all of Natalies hiar to the scalp! WITH preschool scissors! I still can't beleive it! It's barley a bob cut now but ever so slowly growing.

JasonBingham said...

WOW, That is awesome! What did Justin say? Thank goodness hair grows back. Our kids have done the same thing to 'Barbie Dolls'.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.