Sunday, January 31, 2010

Colmburg Castle

Justin had a Medieval themed DENTAC ball at Colmburg Castle on January 29th.
Okay, kind of a lame picture. I am practicing taking pictures without the flash.
I was so happy to have my wonderful friend Angela there. Do you like our bibs?

We had a 5 course meal. Our only utensil was a knife. Our first course was a shot of liqour. There are some benefits to sitting next to a Mormon on a prepaid meal (We have to make friends somehow).


This guy could play about 5 insturments. He alternated between them throughout the night




Justin and I outside the castle. This was my favorite part of the night. He and I running through the snow inside the castle walls. I am such a pathetic hopless romantic



I am very grateful to Leah for letting me borrow her beautiful dress. It's not really medieval, but I sure felt pretty.


Our serious medieval faces

4 comments:

Carina said...

This looks like so much fun! I love the braids, you look amazing!

Tara and Josh said...

What a fun date. Wish I could have been your photographer so I could have seen it all. You look beautiful.

Daisha said...

You look awesome!!

Katherine Bettilyon said...

Looks Fun! The pictures in the snow are cute.