Friday, September 26, 2008

Prague

We had such a fun time with our visitors in town. Our intentions were to post daily, but exhaustion got the best of us.
We had an enjoyable trip to Prague. It's amazing to think this country was liberated a little over 15 years ago.



Garrity and Emily standing in the courtyard which housed the castle and the

Dale and Leslie inside the


Keanna enjoying the castle orchestra playing in the streets of Prague

I know, I know.... typically this pose is done in London. However, we couldn't help ourselves. The guards were so still and serious.


Dramatic Keanna on the castle steps

The Castle Garden has the best views

Leslie, Justin and Garrity


On our way to Charles Bridge. We felt like we would see Tom Cruise any moment filming another sequeal to Mission Impossible.

Dale and Leslie on Charles Bridge

The love birds on Charles Bridge

Jason this is for you. Bon Jovi is a world wide obsession.

Here we are waiting for the famous clock to reach the hour





Even when its 40 degrees outside, it's hard to resist an "Italian Eis"






The beautiful lights of Prague

5 comments:

Kandice said...

How fun to have visitors in Europe, I'm sure that won't happen often. Prague is such a beautiful city, someday I would love to visit all the cities there. Congratulations on your pregnancy. Will you still be there when the baby is born? I can't remember how long Justin is stationed there. Wade's cousin is in the Navy as a doctor and they just got stationed in ... San Diego for 3 years. They are from Rancho Cucamonga, so they get plenty of visitors.

Marnie said...

Oh, I love Prague!! It is one of my favorite places to visit. The architecture, crystal, inexpensive food, shopping, music...looks like you had a wonderful time. By the way, how do you post so many pictures? I though 5 was the max. I'm still pretty new to this blogging thing.

Tanner Family Blog said...

Can we go to Prague when we come and visit??? But I want to come when it's warm!?
It looks like you had a great time! I love the picture of Keanna in her red dress!
We miss you and let's talk soon!

mariann and Tory said...

Hey Emily! I love, Love LOVE the pictures! I want to come!!! That is sooo awesome that they got to come a visit! Your little girls look so cute!! Love the night time pics!

Daisha said...

40 degrees?! Wow . . . oh how i wish we weren't in school and has the funds to come visit. Looks amazing there.