Wednesday, April 9, 2008

My baby is two!!!

My baby has turned 2! I have really wanted to hold on to her babyhood and now its gone. We all adore Ayla she has a unique and fun personality. A few tidbits about her.

  • She has a good sense of humor and enjoys laughing.

  • Ayla definitely has her own opinions about what she is going to wear. Typically she dresses herself to look like a little homeless girl.

  • Until about a month ago Ayla didn't like movies or the TV. Within the past month she has caught on, a little.

  • Ayla adores Keanna. In the morning when Justin takes Keanna to preschool she will look out the window and cry "Na Na." When she wakes in the morning she asks "Na Na, go?"

  • Ayla is a terrible sleeper. It hasn't bothered me, but when I wake up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom, I will hear her in her bedroom talking to herself. From infancy she has done this. I hope she grows out of this one, for her sake!

  • Ayla is really good at keeping herself entertained. She will wander around the house finding toys to play with or paper to color.

  • Ayla loves meat especially ground beef. When I cook it she will pull up a chair and wait for me to turn my back so she can start eating. Make Uncle Jake proud!

I love my sweet Ayla. I can't imagine life without her.

8 comments:

Daisha said...

TWO- It's hard to imagine. I wish I could see what her little personality is like!- Daisha

Tanner Family Blog said...

It was great to talk to you today! HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Ayla!!! She looks so cute! It's crazy how time goes by so fast! Can she ride her tricycle?

Tyson and Amanda said...

I cannot believe she is two!!!! I think I have only seen her like twice, so it seems to me like she should still be a newborn. She is adorable:) It's always good to have a big sis!

Jason and Stacy Bingham said...

What a fun weekend in London, love your pictures. I can't believe Ayla is two. That is just crazy. Must be close to time for another (hehehehe)! Miss and love you guys.

Dan and Ashley said...

Happy birthday to cute little Ayla! We hope we get to meet her someday! All of your travels and adventures look like so much fun!!! You guys are so good to get out and explore so much while you are in Europe! I am so jealous! Maybe someday Dan and I will find a way to come visit you guys! ;) Glad to see you all are doing good!

Steve, Kristine, Cole, Kade said...

We had fun getting to know little Ayla while we watched her. Happy Birthday!

daveandbri said...

Two! Time flies when they're not my kid I guess. She really does look all grown up though. Congrats on making it to another milestone. I've got a friend with three kids the same ages as mine moving to Belgium this summer for a two year adventure. Any advice for her?

McAllister Family said...

I can't believe Ayla is already 2! Happy Birthday! She is so darling. What a sweetheart.