Thursday, December 23, 2010

Potty Time part II????

Keanna and Ayla have been REALLY excited about potty training Lyndi. They have sat with her in the bathroom encouraging her to go, watched potty movies with her and have shown her exactly how it's done. Lyndi enjoys the attention very much, but I don't think she is quite ready.
The other day I walked into our bathroom and found poop all over the floor. Further into my investigation, I realized that I had little poop prints across the kitchen and down the stairs. I don't think I am quite ready for potty training, maybe Keanna and Ayla will really do it for me?

11 comments:

Rachelle said...

Potty time? Potty time is not even on my radar right now, the twins weren't potty trained until 3 1/2 years old...maybe what they say about girls potty training earlier than boys is true. For now, Julian stays in a diaper:)

Unknown said...

I wish l could, fuck dim both they. Are so tricking cute. Specially the young one.

Unknown said...

Hell yea

Anonymous said...

Let me rape the little bitch

Anonymous said...

Tell the little piece of ass that if i ever see her imma put my hard dick in her stomach

grado said...

https://hotcartoonsrule34.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

i am 10 year old can i put my finger your old daughter butthole

Annoyed said...

Hey Mr Nobody

Unknown said...

I want suck the oldest one.

Anonymous said...

https://gregscorner1.blogspot.com/?zx=959a5233321c10b7

Unknown said...

Hi 10 yr old can I kiss you