Thursday, July 1, 2010

Ermtage in Bayreuth

What I will miss most about Germany are the people.
On Saturday we went to Bayreuth Ermtage with our friends the Russells
We found some beautiful lillies on the pond. Keanna picked some for everyone.




We walked, talked and the kids played, what a perfect Saturday afternoon.








Family photo





Owen, Keanna, Evie and Ayla. The kids even play well together















Evie and Ayla enjoying the pond



I think we decided this was a sort of spielswasser. It was popular to have water games and we thought maybe this pond/swimming pool place was used for this.



There were many tadpols that were changing into frogs. Keanna was able to catch one.




We were lucky enought to be there to see the fountains





Thank you Russells for a wonderful day, dinner and time here in Germany!













4 comments:

Daisha said...

I love that picture of your family. It's so good.

JasonBingham said...

Great pictures, I would miss Germany too.

The family photo is very nice.

likeschocolate said...

I have never been there. I will have to put it on my list of places to visit. Hope your move goes without a hitch.

Leah said...

Aww shucks, We are going to miss you guys to pieces! Hopefully, it's in the plan to end up somewhere near you guys.